Saturday, February 12

Smile-Worthy Inventory

Hi guys! This week has been a pretty good week. It wasn’t extraordinary by any means, but why chug along through life without noticing the little things that make you smile. I took inventory of those little things from this week and came out with a lot more than I anticipated.

1. Discovered that no matter how many times I watch Star Wars Boy, I still laugh just as hard as the first time. Possibly the cutest commercial I have ever seen.

2. Had a senior research breakthrough of sorts. Well, I guess you could say that now I know what the heck I’m doing… I think.

3. Forgot about any strict workout schedule, following the direction of my athletic fiancé (It's safe to assume he knows everything about everything… don’t tell him I said that.), and did whatever floated my boat at the moment. 

-Mon.- Sculpt and Tone Zumba with my mama
-Tues.- rest day
-Wed.- Zumba, Pilates, and Core Fusion
-Thurs.- Zumba and dance it up with friends
-Fri.- I was super sore from Thurs., so I decided to do some core work and push-ups and call it a day

4. Got a kick-in-the- butt inspiration from Crystal Renn. I have already noticed a difference in my body image outlook.  
Renn with her book.
5. Made a custom domain name for my bloggity. Hooray for professionalism! It's fitfoodlover.com... Oh, wait, you're already here.

6. Came to Biffs and found no-bake cookies waiting to be eaten.
How can I resist GF desserts?
Yumalicious.
7. Found out that I will be getting some new products in the mail pretty soon for review!

8. Enjoyed watching my dogs be cute.

Max snuggled under my desk.

Mizzer. Flippin' cute, man.

Tormentor and tormented. Yes, in that order.
9. Found out that the plank is a million times better than crunches!
    Reasons to Stop Crunching

10. Spent time with good friends.
Smiles!

Dancing it up. I am certain that I could dance indefinitely.
11. Thought a lot about my upcoming wedding and how excited I am to be with my man soon (The only thing that could make it better is if time would move along a little faster)! Although it is a stressful process, it makes me smile every time I think about it. :D Only 4 months to go!

What are some good things that have happened to you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment