Sunday, May 1

Last-Minute Fun


The past few days have been awesome. I think I’m just trying to make the best of everything, and I’m definitely succeeding. One of my favorite things to do is hang out with my mom, because she’s my best friend and we always have so much fun together. Today, we spent the entire day side-by-side.

It went as follows:
Quick, easy, delicious. I made it with 1/2 banana instead of applesauce.
I sprinkled it with some Stevia and cinnamon. After a few bites, some fake sizzurp was added.
  • 10:30 am- walked with Mumsy for an hour
  • 12:30 pm- lunchtime
  • 1:00- shopping with my mama!!!!!!
This purse is my favorite new item. Love it. Also, it's more tan than yellow/orange as it seems in this picture.
 I bought about a million “necessary” items before my big move! I am getting more and more excited as the days fly by.
  • 6:00 pm- arrived back home. Yes, we shopped for 5 hours.
  • 6:30 pm- dinner time. I am going to take this time to inform you that this was the first time that I thought about food since lunchtime. This is not a joke. Honestly, it was a great feeling to not plan precisely/obsess over my next meal. 
Garlic and onion bagel. Melted provolone on one side, butter on the other. Peanut butter vanilla shake OTS.
  • 7:30 pm- I joined my parents for dinner and had a baby fajita, which is not pictured.
  • 8:00 pm- pack. I have officially packed half of the stuff I am moving with and sorted out the rest of the stuff I'll be taking. The fact that there is a bag full of clothes just waiting for me to check in at the baggage counter is making me so antsy to go!
  • 10 pm- sat down in front of the computer with a cup of Vanilla Rooibos tea in honor of the country that’s currently calling my name.
I had planned on working on my take-home exam today, but failed in that endeavor. I'm ok with it...

Throughout the day, there have been multiple times when I’ve looked over at my awesome mom and thought about how much I am going to miss her when I’m gone. But, as of right now, I’m content to make as many great memories as I can. I love my mommy and she loves me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment