Wednesday, January 26

A Blustery Day in Florida

Tuesday, my day got off to an early start. Since my senior thesis professor thought we needed to have a little pep talk, my usual school errand time had to be moved to BEFORE school. What a schlep. I had breakfast of leftover, toasted banana pancakes and a banana. I’m going to turn into a banana. No pictures of this fruity breakfast. I blame the low barometric pressure. A storm was brewing in Florida. 

I finished my running around (getting forms signed, etc.) and so I took a walk in the dreary weather. Perf. Got up, had breakfast, drove to Collegeville, ran errands, and got some exercise in, all before 10 AM. 

Classes were boring, as per usual, and I had to have a quick lunch between classes 3 and 4. 
Salad with eggs on top.
This was possibly the worst salad I have ever had. It’s not that the veggies tasted bad or anything. I think maybe I am just sick of salad (I don’t know).I didn’t finish it. The apple that followed seemed like the best thing to hit my taste buds since 2002. 

I attended class 4 and with the Journey’s End poopers. After an hour of jumping around like monkeys and entertaining the dogs, Biff and I began to notice the weather worsening. I cut my time short and rushed home. There were a few touch-and-go moments in the tornado warning weather, but I managed to arrive home in one piece. The first thing I thought about was food. I was starved. I had breakfast. Again.
Papaya, French toast, and yog.
 Taking advantage of the rainy weather, I am currently curled up on the couch watching The Bourne Identity with the fam and the poopers. Can you believe I have never watched it before? I know, I live under a cultural rock. However, I always have time for interesting, albeit time-wasting, materials. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment