Sunday, January 2

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

These cookies are so easy and so delicious. My family and I devour them in a heartbeat. Beware- You can't ever eat just one. Following the steps is important (You know how I hate to follow steps)! If you don't, it won't mix properly.
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • 2 eggs+1 egg white
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
  • 2 1/2 cups gluten-free oats
  • 3/4 to 1 cup chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350. Blend together brown sugar and peanut butter. Blend in eggs. Stir in vanilla extract and baking powder. Pour in oats and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips. Spoon a tbsp of mixture onto ungreased cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.

They flatten on their own. Cook for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie! I'm so happy you are enjoying the blog! I have such a great time with it. Did you try the cookies out for yourself?

    ReplyDelete