Sunday, April 3

Homebody Syndrome

Friday night did not go quite as planned. By that, I mean, we didn’t go out and dance the night away like we usually do. If you ask my Biff, it sucked, but I would have to disagree. I acknowledge my lack on energy and desire to do anything fun, but after an art show (which I really did enjoy)...



Brandy and her performance art.
Abbey's family history and grandmother's portrait written on eggs. Incredible.



Melted records used to make a life-size living room. Pretty much the most awesome thing I've ever seen.

Being classy and drinking wine out of a plastic cup.
Veggie goodness with a little naughty on the side.
More naughtiness.
 ...and a mandatory Leadership Dinner that lasted an hour and a half longer than it was supposed to...

I hate peppy, overly excited nonsense.
This is mid-"Peanut Butter Jelly" song.
I discovered these beauties on the tables. I proceeded to steal two boxes...
...do you blame me for not wanting to be sociable? By 11 PM, I found myself playing Scrabble on my iPod in bed.

Nine hours of sleep under my belt, and I was ready to break a sweat. I spent 45 minutes on a ridiculous treadmill incline and got my booty burning. I headed back to Biff’s app to get my stuff together and head back home. On my journey, I devoured the biggest apple I’ve ever seen. I actually bought it just because I’ve never seen a bigger one…

I guarantee this apple weighed a quarter of a pound.
As soon as I got home, I hit up the fridge and whipped up this delectable meal. I do understand that it doesn’t look as wonderful as it actually was.
Chicken salad with turnips and carrots.
Afterward, I chatted with my lovey, laid out with my mommy, had a yummy snack, and washed my car. 
Yoplait Light Boston Cream Pie. To. Die. For. We won't discuss the sugar and fake sugar content.
Freshly tanned, Mama and I made a delicious dinner.
Hamburger, sauerkraut, and roasted beets, squash, Brussels sprouts, onions, and peppers. ,
I followed it up with a little treat and a movie with the fam. 
Spicy Maya dark chocolate and an adorable small cow in the background.
Being at home makes me more happy than anything, and makes me realize what a homebody I am. And I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment