Wednesday, March 23

Detox Rantings


Over the past few days, I’ve been feeling the need to just get all the junk out of my system. Unlike most detox-ers, however, I have added to my diet instead of eliminated. What is this magical elixir, you might ask? Enter: Green Vibrance.

I’ve blogged about the amazingness of Green Vibrance before, but I figured I’d discuss it in brief again here. Green Vibrance:
  • is the #1 selling superfood on the market right now
  • has 25 billion probiotics per serving
  • contains certified organic, wild harvested and wild crafted concentrated foods
These are just a few of about a hundred great benefits of this product. Curious to know more? Check out Vibrant Health’s website!

Back to my detoxing… So, I usually take Green Vibrance a few times a week, because I have a problem with consistency. But, when I got sick of being sick, I decided I needed to get my immune system up to par. To do that, I decided to increase my Green Vibrance intake to two times a day for at least 10 days.

I’ve been sucking down this green concoction since Sunday and started feeling it today. The detox crappy feeling has set in. Irritability and fatigue have been upon me the entire day. For starters, my first class was extra stupid and my professor even more irksome than usual. I blame the detox.

American Consumer Culture (clase numero dos) is usually characterized by very strong opinions, people arguing about off topic subjects, and people thinking they know everything when they are actually gigantic idiots. That said, our teacher thought it would be a good idea to create an actual debate today. I knew from the start that this was a horrible idea... When we split up into groups, I saw a kid I find very offensive moving toward me. I quickly told him that this was the wrong group and he needed to go “over there.” I didn’t find anything wrong with my comment, but my Biff immediately let me know that I had been very rude. And let me tell you, for Biff to say I was mean, I was mean. Oops. It was definitely the detox talking.

Along with all of this nonsense, I have been beyond hungry, ALL. DAY. I have no idea why. It seems like the more I eat, the more I want to eat. Ugh. Here are some eats that would have, under normal circumstances, have been suffiecient:
Blue quinoa
 Blue Quinoa Recipe
Three big carrots, sweet potato pudding, nut butter ball, 100 calorie bar, and an apple.
 By the time I got home, I was literally salivating, so I munched devoured a pickle as I made dinner.
Salad beast topped with chicken sausage.
Spring has set in here in Florida, and so has the annual pollen plague. Luckily, my allergies have not revealed themselves. Shortly after my dinner, I realized that our dogs, on the other hand, have not been so fortunate. This means there is lots of licking, biting, and scratching constantly. For those of you who didn’t read my ABC’s post, licking, slurping, and otherwise making disgusting mouth noises is my number one pet peeve. Needless to say, I have felt like punching all of the rats in their stupid little snouts since I’ve gotten home. The poor things.

I realize after putting all of my rantings down that I have been a teensy weensy bit jerky today. Everything, and I mean every little thing, has gotten on my last nerve. So, let me just say, I’m sorry to all those whom I may have offended or if I've come off as being a grouch. It’s really just the detox talking (I know it makes you just want to go buy a big tub of Green Vibrance right now). It's for the better.

I need some stress shield.

No comments:

Post a Comment