Thursday, March 10

Random Nonsense You Might Like to Know

Hiya pals! I decided to jump on the "ABC's of Me" trend I’ve been seeing all over blogdom. Here are some random facts about me you may or may not care to know. Who comes up with these lists anyway? Just call me a blind follower.

A. Age: 21. It’s only downhill from here.

B. Bed size: Well, this is a touchy subject. I had a queen  from age 9 until we moved last year. I now have a twin. Luckily, I don’t move an inch when I sleep. 

C. Chore you hate: I’m a cleaner. No house chores really bother me. I really hate washing/detailing my car.

D. Dogs: Six spoiled flea bags rule this house. Here's a link to a Tumblr I created for my blogging class all about them. My Little Poopers

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee. Black with Stevia. Then breakfast. These are non-negotiable.
Cookie dough oatmeal with strawbeezies and almonds.

F. Favorite color: Red. When I was little, brown was my favorite color, but I changed it when I realized that wasn’t normal.

G. Gold or silver: Both. I mix metals a lot (I know, faux pas). I don’t really care. 

H. Height: 5’5

I. Instruments: Piano. I’m aiight.

J. Job title: Student. Ready to move on. 

K. Kids: Someday, a loooong time from now. I want two, and I already have names picked out.  

L. Live: Central Florida, not for long! South Africa, here I come!

M. Mom’s name: Michelle. My belle.
The Ladies.
N. Nicknames: Ash to my fam. Robster/Robes to my Biff. That name came about from my robe obsession. If society permitted such behavior, I would wear one all day, ‘err day.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Yes... not for myself. I slept on the couch for a few nights when my mama had surgery.

P. Pet peeve: Sloshing when you chew. I am really weird about the way people chew. Loudness, slurping, mouth open, etc. I hate it all. Gah. Another one is when people leave seconds on the microwave. Hello! Cancel button people!

Q. Quote from a movie:  One of my favorite movies, 

Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing."

R. Right or left handed: Righty tighty!

S. Sibling: Sister. Monica. Eight years younger than me. You'd never know it. Check out her blog!

T. Time you wake up: I’m an early bird. 9 AM if I really want to sleep in. 5 AM if I gotta get stuff done.

U. Underwear: I change them regularly.

V. Vegetables: I love all of them. They usually comprise at least half of my lunch and dinner. Carrots are my preferred snack vej. 
Lunch: 1/2 a cucumber, 1/2 a tomato, 1/2 c. cottage cheese with Louisiana hot sauce, and a biscuit.
Kale chip snack!
Steamed veggies and a biscuit with egg on one side, cream cheese and blueberry jam on the other.
W. What makes you run late? Generally, I prefer not to be late. I'm the walk-in-a-minute-before-it-starts girl. I like to live on the edge… Actually, the last thing to make me late was packing lunch for the day. 

X. X-rays: Teeth, knee, thumb, foot. I broke my foot playing basketball bare-foot with my lovey. At the time, I was living on the 3rd floor with no elevator. Not a happy time in my life.

Y. Yummy foods you make: Everything! Haha. I don’t think I have a “signature dish.” Either I’m a good cook, or everyone who eats my food is a bad critic. 

Z. Zoo animal you like: Lions. I’ve had the privilege of playing with lion cubs and seeing grown lions up close. Their size is incredible and seeing them with nothing but a car window between us is the most humbling experience. Not something easily put into words.
Shortly after this pic was taken, this 6-month-old lion shredded a ball cap in less than 30 seconds. It was terrifying.

So now you know a little more about me! I hope I’ve entertained you. Have a fantastic night... or day. I'm chu-chuckin’ up the deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment