Tuesday, March 22

Let It Happen


Do you ever have one of those days where you have a long to-do list, and somehow, almost none of it gets done? Monday was one of those days for me. Only three out of about ten tasks were accomplished. Senioritis is taking hold, and I’m letting it happen.

Over the past couple of days, I’ve been more of a bottomless pit than usual. This morning, I had a rather filling breakfast.
Green drink smoothie and blueberry pancakes.
An upped food intake my trouble most people, but I’m just gonna let it happen.
Giving the pear some lovin'
Quinoa with spaghetti sauce and roasted butternut squash.
I was supposed to write a paper today, but instead, I donned my itsy-bitsy bikini and enjoyed the Florida sunshine.

At snack time, I munched on yet another blueberry pancake topped with a layer of cream cheese and a giant apple, which is not pictured… I’m getting lazy with the food photos, but I’m just letting it happen.

Another little task I had scheduled was watching a documentary (for class) after talking to my hubby-to-be. Instead, I felt sleepiness creep over me. I just let it happen.

When I woke up an hour later, I did a little yoga, one of the few productive activities of the day. I used this awesome video:

Right after my flexibility-slash-strengthening exercises, I ate yet again.
Broccoli and cauliflower with ranch and sweet potatoe with coconut oil and cinnamon.
For dessert, I had Earth Café’s “Strawberry Fields Forever” cheesecake. 

Cheesecake nestled in strawberry sauce.
So delicious. The consistency was the same as the blueberry flavored cheesecake. I really enjoyed the fact that it tasted like real strawberries instead of artificial flavoring. It had the same crunchy, nutty crust as the first two. What a treat! Thanks again, Earth Café! Blueberry is still my fave so far.

The rest of the night, I wasted more time, taking way too getting for the upcoming school day and sitting in front of the boob tube. This whole slacking thing might be a bad habit to get back into (Yes, back. This used to be routine for me), but I’m just gonna let it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment